Digital Photo Professional 4 is a genuine, Canon-made application for browsing, selecting, and developing RAW images. It is equipped with various image adjustment functions in the Picture Style format and allows the user to make speedy image adjustments with freedom.
Changes for Digital Photo Professional 4.9.20 for Windows :
- Supports EOS R, PowerShot SX70 HS.
- Added support for HDR PQ of EOS R RAW/CRAW/DPRAW files, and EOS 5D Mark IV RAW/DPRAW files. (64-bit version only)
- The following new lenses are now supported.
RF24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, RF28-70mm f/2 L USM, RF50mm f/1.2 L USM, RF35mm f/1.8 MACRO IS STM, EF600mm f/4L IS III USM, EF400mm f/2.8L IS III USM, EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM, EF-M32mm f/1.4 STM
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes
Windows 10 (Version 1607 or later), Windows 8.1, Windows 7(*)
* With Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 installed (Internet access required.)
2. Supported Computers
PC with one of the above OS preinstalled (Upgraded machines not supported)
- Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher (recommended Intel Core i series or later)
- 2.0 GB or more of RAM (4.0 GB or more recommended)
Hard disk drive;
- Installation: Min. 300 MB of available space
- Operation: Min. 600 MB of available space
Recommended environment for playing back movies;
MOV: Intel Xeon E5-2687W v3 3.10GHz x2 or faster, Memory 8 GB or more
MOV/MP4: 6th Generation Intel Core i7 4.0GHz 4Core or faster, Memory 4 GB or more
- 4K Time-lapse(29.97fps/25fps All-I)
MOV/MP4: 6th Generation Intel Core i7 4.0GHz 4Core or faster, Memory 4 GB or more
- Full HD(59.94fps/50fps/30fps/29.97fps/25fps/24fps/23.976fps/20fps)
MOV/MP4: 4th Generation Intel Core i7 3.0GHz 4Core or faster, Memory 4 GB or more
Note: For display and playback of movies with 4K resolution, we recommend use of a GPU manufactured by AMD or NVIDIA.
Even if the system requirements are satisfied, smooth playback may not be possible.
- Resolution: 1,024 x 720 or more (1,600 x 1,200 or more recommended)
- Colors: 16-bit color (65,536 colors) or more
4. Supported Models
EOS R, PowerShot SX70 HS, EOS D2000 *, EOS D6000 *, EOS D30, EOS D60, EOS 10D, EOS Kiss Digital / EOS Digital REBEL / EOS 300D Digital, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50, EOS REBEL T100 / EOS 4000D / EOS 3000D, EOS Kiss X90 / EOS REBEL T7 / EOS 2000D / EOS 1500D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D C, EOS-1D, EOS 80D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 70D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5DS, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 20Da, EOS 20D, EOS 9000D / EOS 77D, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS Kiss X9i / EOS REBEL T7i / EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9 / EOS REBEL SL2 / EOS 200D, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS Kiss X80 / EOS REBEL T6 / EOS 1300D, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss Digital X / EOS Digital REBEL XTi / EOS 400D Digital, EOS Kiss Digital N / EOS Digital REBEL XT / EOS 350D Digital, EOS M100, EOS M10, EOS M6, EOS M5, EOS M3, EOS M2, EOS M, PowerShot G16, PowerShot G15, PowerShot G12, PowerShot G11, PowerShot G10, PowerShot G9 X Mark II, PowerShot G9 X, PowerShot G9, PowerShot G7 X Mark II, PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot G5 X, PowerShot G3 X, PowerShot G1 X Mark III, PowerShot G1 X Mark II, PowerShot G1 X, PowerShot SX60 HS, PowerShot SX50 HS, PowerShot SX1 IS, PowerShot S120, PowerShot S110, PowerShot S100V, PowerShot S100, PowerShot S95, PowerShot S90
*: Can now handle CR2 files converted with the CR2 Converter.
- Make sure to use Canon applications when importing movies to your computer.
- The recipes in Digital Photo Professional 4-series cannot be used interchangeably with the recipes in Digital Photo Professional 1 through Digital Photo Professional 3.
- Digital Photo Professional 4-series and Digital Photo Professional 3.15 can be simultaneously installed to one computer.
- Use of the Digital Photo Professional on a PC with 32-bit OS is subject to some restrictions on the operation. For details, refer to the Digital Photo Professional Instruction Manual.
- Improved the display speed by using a graphics processor (GPU) to process images for preview in 64-bit OS (32-bit OS not supported). For converting and saving, and printing, the conventional CPU processing is used.
To use this function, a GPU that has 1.0GB or more of built-in video memory and that supports CUDA (Compute Capability 2.0 or later) made by NVIDIA is required.
In addition, the latest driver made by NVIDIA must be installed.
- For image display in HDR PQ, the following system requirements need to be satisfied.
Supported Models: EOS R, EOS 5D Mark IV
OS: Windows 10 64bit (Version 1607 or later), Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
- The recommended system requirements for image display in HDR PQ are as follows.
CPU: Core i-series 3.4GHz or higher
RAM: 4.0 GB or more of RAM (8.0 GB or more recommended)
- Below are the system requirements for enabling display of HDR images on a HDR display.
OS: HDR display must be set to [ON] in the Windows 10 OS display settings.
Please install the latest graphics driver before use.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. In the download page, input the serial number of the camera body printed on the label and download "dppw4.9.20-installer.zip". Save the "dppw4.9.20-installer.zip" file to a folder of your choice on your computer.
2. When the "dppw4.9.20-installer.zip" folder saved to the computer is extracted, the "dppw4.9.20-installer" will be generated, so double-click "dppw4.9.20-installer.exe" in the extracted folder. Installation for Digital Photo Professional will begin. (If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. After the installation is complete, the Digital Photo Professional installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation finished properly, the downloaded file and the "dppw4.9.20-installer" file will no longer be necessary.
- File name : dppw4.9.20-installer.zip
- File version : 4.9.20
- File type : zip
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 235,117KB
Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this web site, or any other web site belongs to Canon Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, branches, or any related enterprises (collectively the “Canon”). All such software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, the “Downloaded Information”) are supplied on "as is" basis. Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, usefulness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-interrupt of operation, and non-infringement.
You assume all the damages and risks associated with the downloading and/or use of any Downloaded Information provided by Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon. Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitations, the damages for any destruction of your computer, system, server, internet machine and any other hardware, the damages of loss of business profits, information or opportunities, business interruption, loss of business, loss of data, program or information contained in the information processing system, and any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidentals damages incurred as a result of, including, without limitation, downloading and/or use of any Downloaded Information.
Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon shall not be responsible for maintaining the Downloaded Information for you, or assisting your use of the Downloaded Information. In addition, Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon have no obligation to provide the services of updating, correcting or supporting the Downloaded Information.
Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon reserve all titles, ownerships and intellectual property rights in connection with the Downloaded Information. You may download and/or use the Downloaded Information solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. or Canon does not expressly or impliedly transfer any intellectual property right or interest, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patents, proprietary technology or any other right to you as a result of any such downloading and/or use. You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Downloaded Information to any other third party. You shall neither reproduce, edit, modify, reformat, translate to other programming language, nor modify, dispose, conduct inverse-process analysis, or create derivative works form the Downloaded Information, in whole or in part, or let others to conduct the above-mentioned activities. Moreover, you shall not modify, remove or delete any relevant acknowledgement of copyright, acknowledgement of ownership, acknowledgement of intellectual property right or any kind of acknowledgement contained in the Downloaded Information, including its copies.
You agree not to export or bring all or part of Downloaded Information out of the country, directly or indirectly, without any required permission and authorization from the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country (ies) involved, and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Downloaded Information in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.
By indicating your consent or downloading the Downloaded Information, you acknowledge that you have carefully reviewed and understood the content of the disclaimer above, and agree to be bound by the terms of the disclaimer above as well as all applicable laws and regulations.