Last Updated : 23-Oct-2012
Issue Number : 0100263801
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
- The detection accuracy of the media size when scanning from the ADF has been improved.
IJ Scan Utility:
- The operation of the printer's communication timer is optimized on the printer driver.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When cancelling the print job in collated printing multiple numbers of copies, the print job may not be deleted.
- The problem that an error may occur at the MP Driver installation in rare cases has been rectified.
- The problem in the Arabic environment has been rectified.
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
IJ Network Tool:
1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
2. When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup:New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- File name : mp68-win-mx340-1_04-ea24.exe
- File version : 1.04
- File language : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 30,405KB
Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this web site, or any other web site belongs to Canon Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, branches, or any related enterprises (collectively the “Canon”). All such software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, the “Downloaded Information”) are supplied on "as is" basis. Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, usefulness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-interrupt of operation, and non-infringement.
You assume all the damages and risks associated with the downloading and/or use of any Downloaded Information provided by Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon. Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitations, the damages for any destruction of your computer, system, server, internet machine and any other hardware, the damages of loss of business profits, information or opportunities, business interruption, loss of business, loss of data, program or information contained in the information processing system, and any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidentals damages incurred as a result of, including, without limitation, downloading and/or use of any Downloaded Information.
Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon shall not be responsible for maintaining the Downloaded Information for you, or assisting your use of the Downloaded Information. In addition, Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon have no obligation to provide the services of updating, correcting or supporting the Downloaded Information.
Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. and Canon reserve all titles, ownerships and intellectual property rights in connection with the Downloaded Information. You may download and/or use the Downloaded Information solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Canon Hongkong Co. Ltd. or Canon does not expressly or impliedly transfer any intellectual property right or interest, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patents, proprietary technology or any other right to you as a result of any such downloading and/or use. You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Downloaded Information to any other third party. You shall neither reproduce, edit, modify, reformat, translate to other programming language, nor modify, dispose, conduct inverse-process analysis, or create derivative works form the Downloaded Information, in whole or in part, or let others to conduct the above-mentioned activities. Moreover, you shall not modify, remove or delete any relevant acknowledgement of copyright, acknowledgement of ownership, acknowledgement of intellectual property right or any kind of acknowledgement contained in the Downloaded Information, including its copies.
You agree not to export or bring all or part of Downloaded Information out of the country, directly or indirectly, without any required permission and authorization from the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country (ies) involved, and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Downloaded Information in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.
By indicating your consent or downloading the Downloaded Information, you acknowledge that you have carefully reviewed and understood the content of the disclaimer above, and agree to be bound by the terms of the disclaimer above as well as all applicable laws and regulations.